4 Lanes of PCI-e designated and 4-Layer PCB design.
M.2 SSD to PCI-e OR M.2 SSD to SATA III adapter card.
Built-in M.2 (NGFF) M-key Female connector
PWM synchronous converter Power IC
4A maximum output current
Short circuit protection
In-rush current suppression
Thermal shutdown protection
LED1 ON indicates adapter Ready.
LED2 ON indicates M.2 / PCI-e 4 Lanes device power OK
LED3 ON indicates M.2 / SATA III device power OK
LED2 & LED3 Both Off indicates M.2 / PCI-e 2 Lanes device power OK
LED4 indicates active status
Support SATA Reversion 3.2 and PCI Express M.2 Spec. Revision 0.7, Version 1.0
|Compatible SSD list:||N/A|
- The ZTC Lightning Card is a great tool for adding a speedy M.2 NGFF SSD to your PC or MAC tower; It supports M.2 M-key connector which can be PCI-e 4 Lanes, 2 Lanes or (SATA) interface SSD into a (SATA) III / 7-pin or M.2 (PCI-e) standard interface. This is considered one of the fastest M.2 NGFF transfer internal PCIe cards in the market. Suitable for both Windows and Mac systems. Lab speed test on variety on SSDs on 2, 4 lanes and SATA type.
- M.2 SSD PCI-e Gen 2 on 4 Lane Interface speed max up to 1,600MB/s.
- M.2 SSD PCI-e Gen 2 on 2 Lane Interface speed max up to 800MB/s
- M.2 SSD SATA III Interface max up To 600MB/s.
- The ZTC Lightning Card adapter’s performance is based on M.2 NGFF SSD Speed
1 x ZTC Lightning internal PCIe card
1 x PCIe Bracket
1 x Set of screws
1 x User Manual