Fully compliant with SATA revision 3.1
Fully compliant with PCI Express M.2 Specification Version 1.0
PWM Power IC / 1.4MHz 5.5V synchronous buck converter
M.2 SSD input voltage: 3.3V ±5%, input max. current: 3A
Data transfer rate: 6Gb/s bandwidth
|Compatible SSD list:||
Type 2230-D2-B-M: 30mm(L) x 22mm(W)
Type 2242-D2-B-M: 42mm(L) x 22mm(W)
Type 2260-D2-B-M: 60mm(L) x 22mm(W)
Type 2280-D2-B-M: 80mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- The all-new Thunder Board ZTC-AD001 is the lastest M.2 SSD to SATA Adapter in the market. Use it to easily connect any of the 4 different size M.2 SSDs to any SATA port.
- Can be used in a 2.5" HDD enclosure, or mounted in a 2.5" drive bay, or installed in a PC using the included PCI Express bracket.
- The Thunder Board provides 7+15pin SATA connector on one side for connection to PC host and 67pin B key M.2 connector for the M.2 SSD on the other side.
- Once connected the M.2 SSD shows on your desktop or laptop computer as a new partition. It can be used as a bootable disk and requires no extra driver. Suitable for both PC and Mac systems.
- With read speed up to 520MB/s, the Thunder Board is considered one of the fastest M.2 NGFF SSD adapters currently available in the market.