Warranty Terms and Conditions
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- •Wear and tear associated with normal use
- •Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- •Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s)
- •Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
- •Connection to any improper voltage supply
- •Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
Also excluded from this warranty are counterfeit products; that is, products that ZTC, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by ZTC or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
In the event of data loss using ZTC storage devices, ZTC is not responsible for backing up or recovering any data that you may have lost.
No Other Warranties
No ZTC employee, dealer, or other agent is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.